Thank you for your interest in Cain Industries!
These are the available positions at this time:
This is a career AutoCad skill level opportunity representing a well respected manufacturer of industrial grade “heat transfer products.” Our engineering AutoCad associates enjoy excellent compensation and the benefits of a growing and stable company. The position functions as part of an AutoCad design team in a modern office surrounding within a 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility. The latest software and computer hardware is provided, along with custom internet communication tools/technology for high efficiency and increased job performance.
You must have a minimum of 2-5 years of day-to-day AutoCad experience primarily in 2-D drawing in AutoCad version 2008 or greater. Drawing of related materials with typical steel flats and shapes, pipe and fittings, welding symbols, components, electrical, etc. Possessing skills in the fields listed below is beneficial. The more “qualifications” the better for determining commensurate candidate skill level.Firsthand knowledge of the following is beneficial:
- Piping Diagrams
- 120v - 480v Reading Electrical Schematics
- Exhaust Ducting
- Liquid and Air Flow
- HVAC Skills
- Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat
- Previous experience in the role of “AutoCad Designer or Engineer” within a manufacturing environment of steel products
- Exceptional follow-through skills
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good technical ability
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with job growth potential. We will train as required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary & Bonus range: $46,800 to $70,200 annual, commensurate with skill level
- Signing Bonus after 90 days of employment with satisfactory performance
- Health, Dental, Life Insurances & Flex Plan
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation based on experience level
- 7 Paid Holidays
Layout and fabricate sub-assemblies from drawings and specifications. Assemble and weld sub-assemblies into finished units using final assembly drawings. Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor. Full-time first shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
- 2 years experience mig welding using .035 wire
- Experience welding carbon steel
- Use of measuring, layout and assembly tools
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude
- Basic computer and math skills
- Fork lift and overhead crane experience
- Ability to lift and handle objects up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, bend and reach
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean and safe condition
Cain Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation/other assistance during the application process, please call 262.251.0051 x10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org your request.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay range based on experience and job requirements
- Overtime available
- Family Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k matching contributions
- Profit sharing
- 7 paid holidays
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation depending on seniority
- Flex plan
- 7 sets of uniforms (non-office)
Application ProcessIn Person
- Visit Cain Industries, located at W194N11826 McCormick Drive, Germantown, WI 53022, between 10am and 2pm, Monday through Friday.
- Complete a written application and take a basic math test (may take up to an hour).
- Welding position requires an additional print reading test and welding test (please bring a welding helmet).
- Interview (may occur during the same visit)
- Complete the online application form (required for all positions).
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a time for the required testing (if qualified).