Gas & Diesel Engine Cogeneration (CHP) Systems
Heat Transfer Systems for Engine Exhaust Recovery
Cain Industries manufactures heat recovery product lines for gas and diesel engines, gas turbines, and micro turbine generator retrofit applications. For these applications, we offer over 500 standard products to choose from and can typically provide a comprehensive analysis and quotation to fit your exact needs within 48 hours. Our equipment can be adapted and assembled to fit any application or complete installation.
BTU is transferred from the exhaust stream to heat sinks such as water, glycol, therminol fluids, or steam production. Suitable fuel types for combustion sources include natural gas, propane, digester gas, diesel fuel, and light to heavy fuel oils.
- Large or Irregular Exhaust Connections
- High or Varying Exhaust Temperatures
- Particular Pinch Point Requirements
- Exhaust or Liquid Control
- Special Heat Sink Requirements
- Special Heat Transfer Metallurgy Requirements
- Specific Maintenance Concerns
- Optional Equipment Requirements
- Installation Space and Weight Concerns
- Package System Requirements
- Tremendous fuel savings typically pay for equipment and installation within 1 to 3 years of average use.
- Pollution reduction due to lowered annual fuel usage.
- Lower exhaust temperatures and significantly reduced sound output levels (final sound attenuation is typically 15 - 25 dBA).
Gas & Diesel Cogeneration Family
Click on a cogen series below for more information: